Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Cleaning

so I just shampood my carpet...

I was trying to clean my office so I could work, eat, and sleep there and i found ... Mold in the corner.... under the bookshelf...

I know its gross. i have no idea how long its been there.

its black and ugly.

not that black is ugly (that was for you Craig) Black us beautiful. Unless you are mold...

i think it might be from humidity in the corner of the room... no air circulation... Etc etc. I guess it doesn't matter now...

i have to clean it... If you know what black mold is like... it doesn't clean well....

i hesitate just to cover it up with furniture and thus provide a sort of mold microclimate, where mold and other small animals can grow unhindered by the outside world.

I think i will buy a really bright light to shine on that corner 24x7. Black mold hates bright light. it sends it scurrying back into the shadows or better yet right out of the house... I think the light thing will work

2 comments:

Michael said...

good call with the bright light.

The Reverend said...

The answer is bleach! always bleach, that's my tip of the day for the mould (mildew) in your space.