Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Cleaning

so I just shampood my carpet...

I was trying to clean my office so I could work, eat, and sleep there and i found ... Mold in the corner.... under the bookshelf...

I know its gross. i have no idea how long its been there.

its black and ugly.

not that black is ugly (that was for you Craig) Black us beautiful. Unless you are mold...

i think it might be from humidity in the corner of the room... no air circulation... Etc etc. I guess it doesn't matter now...

i have to clean it... If you know what black mold is like... it doesn't clean well....

i hesitate just to cover it up with furniture and thus provide a sort of mold microclimate, where mold and other small animals can grow unhindered by the outside world.

I think i will buy a really bright light to shine on that corner 24x7. Black mold hates bright light. it sends it scurrying back into the shadows or better yet right out of the house... I think the light thing will work

2 comments:

Michael Tyas said...

good call with the bright light.

The Reverend said...

The answer is bleach! always bleach, that's my tip of the day for the mould (mildew) in your space.