Thursday, August 07, 2008

New Specs

ok so i went to that place where you get 3 pairs of glasses for the price of one.

I got some sun glasses and 2 pairs of regular glasses.

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone.  I can see all obstacles in my way...

and once again it is my loving wife.

So for the next month i want you to vote on my new specs in the sidebar polls.

Below are two pics of each pair.

if you like that pair vote Darryl
If you don't, vote Wife

Please vote for each pair as #1 and #2 ok?



specs 1



specs 2

2 comments:

Darryl said...

and no comments on the dorky smile, please, this is scientific!

Anonymous said...

Honestly I don't think the pictures do you or your glasses justice. In person the second pair look better in my opinion. You wore those on Sunday right?

I think those frames would look good with transition lenses, a beret and a sax, especially with your groovy facial hair. :)