Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Fridge Friends

Well it's been a year since Luana and I moved our family up to the other Tdot.   It's been a fun and hard and fast paced year.

And 2011 is looking awesome.  There are so many new opportunities coming into view that I really can't wait to explore.

But today i'm enjoying sitting in my kitchen with a cup of tea and thinking about the year gone bye.  I supposed I could talk about what happened in ministry or the adventures with our house but the story that's striking me today is that our fridge is slowly filling up with the pictures of new friends in Thunder Bay.

It's taken the better part of a year, but our lives are literally filled with fridge worthy friends.

If you're one of them and i don't have your picture, better send me one soon or you might end up on the dishwasher :)

No comments: