Wednesday, September 12, 2007

times are changing

So tonight i hung out with a good friend.

I'm not as young as i used to be and i'm getting tired so i start heading for home and i remember that my front driver's side tire is getting soft. We decide to stop at the local gas station to fill her up...

that's when we saw the sign that said 50 cents for air.

I thought... I'm not paying 50 cents for air.

It's a principle thing. Air should be free. that's right you heard me right. Air should be free.

They're not foolin anyone. they'll give you free chilli and free nacho cheeze sauce for your hot dog but not free air for your tire.

so we left.. went to the next gas bar...



same thing "air 50 cents"

gas bar number 3 "air 50 cents"

number 4 "50 cents"

we even tried 2 car washes... and didn't find any air.

I don't know if i like what this world is becoming.

i feel like my whole world is crashing down around me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come down to Hamilton, they only charge 25 cents here!

Baker_Kon said...

They ask u to pay for the equipment that must be mainteined in proper working condition..not for air..