Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sing it with me people

ok.

You know that addictive song on Sesame Street.

I know you want to listen to it again. Go ahead i'll wait... ...


that's good stuff eh.

Well guess what....

tomorrow is one of those "only good things can happen when things like this happen" kindof cosmic anomolies.

i encourage you all to do something to celebrate. Sing a song. In fact sing that song.

On Wednesday, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be
01:02:03 04/05/06.

That won't ever happen again.

Hope you do something memorable!!!!

And don't forget to sing a verse for my sister Pam who is always ready to celebrate "only good thing" cosmic anomolies, and sent to me the tip. Pam this one is for you.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, do do do dodo do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, when you talked about a memorable Sesame Street song, I thought you meant "one of these things is not like the others..."

Guess you and I remember different episodes of Sesame Street! xo P.

dawn2454 said...

I sure hope you're going to be staying up to celebrate this special moment!

Anonymous said...

LOL GREAT! Now that song's gonna be stuck in my head for a WEEK!!!! Thanks Darryl ;)

Kyle

Jennifer said...

when are you going to update your blog with pictures of your beautiful babies?
WE WANT PICTURES
WE WANT PICTURES
WE WANT PICTURES
WE WANT PICTURES

I think you get the idea!:)