Thursday, August 11, 2005

emerging has nothing and everything to do with orientation

jogging on the spot

And i wanted to tell you all that i got an email asking me to comment on the need for a Canadian post-modern church clearinghouse.

i always have something to say... although most pomos love to talk.

I stumbled in a mini clearinghouse in Canada called http://www.resonate.ca/
check it out and you'll meet pernell... I went to school with perry. He was in my dorm I think... yup. I didn't understand perry but i think now i might...

Sometimes i wonder if I will ever get to talk with guys like perry. Or for that matter guys in O'ville who want to be like guys like perry.

Maybe i want to be like perry.

I fear i might never be like perry sometimes... that would suck. Cause perry can skate.

No comments: